There is nothing that will cheer me up faster than drink and food specials. After all, there is no better hour, than happy hour, right? Whether to relax on a lunch break (don’t tell my boss) or to let my hair down with some friends after a long day on the job, these Happy Hour spots always seem to get me right where I need to be.
Check out our list of the top 6 Happy Hour spots at our favorite Black Owned Bars & Restaurants in Atlanta.
Fin & Feathers is more than just a restaurant, it’s an experience. Located in the heart of Edgewood, this black owned establishment is a great place to lounge and meet up with friends. They offer a wide range of food and drink selections and their Happy Hour menu is BOMB!
- Monday-Thursday- Happy Hour: 12-8pm and 10pm – close
- Monday- $10 Crab & $3 beer
- Tuesday- 11am-close: $5 Titos & $5 Tacos
- Wednesday- 8pm-1am: $6 select whiskey, $5 wine, ½ off wine bottles
- Friday- 12-8pm: Premium Happy Hour- $6 D’usse, Hennessy, Ciroc, Crown, and Patron
- Saturday- 5pm-8pm: $5 drinks & food
- Saturday & Sunday- $20 Bottomless Mimosas
Tom Dick and Hanks has garnered quite a reputation in the city. Located in two areas, the Mechanicsville area, close to downtown Atlanta and also in the East Point area, the owners of Tom, Dick, & Hanks are all about good food, good drinks and good people. I frequent this black owned business often for the good vibes and those great Happy Hour deals!
- Monday- Friday- 12pm-8pm: $5 drinks and $5 food specials
- Tuesdays- Tacos, Tequila, and Tecate
- Wednesdays- Starting at 4pm: $5 Crab Legs in College Park, $1 Oysters downtown
- Thursdays- Oysters in College Park
The Hive Buckhead is a restaurant located in the heart of Buckhead Atlanta. This smooth and sophisticated black owned venue offers the perfect mix of healthy foods, American style with an authentic soul-food flare! The Hive offers many specials that you and your friends should take advantage of throughout the week and their brunch is always LIT!
- Monday- $5 Margaritas $6 Flavored Margs + Food Specials
- Tuesdays- $2 Tacos, $5 Margaritas/Sangria
- Wednesdays- 50% bottles of wine
- Thursday- $5 Margaritas, $5 Tequila, $5 shots, $7 mojitos
- Saturday- Free parking
- Sunday- Bottomless Mimosas
55th and Park is one of my favorite Happy Hour spots in the city. The vibe is always cool, the staff are super friendly, and the owner always shows much love. It feels like family whenever I walk through the door. Located in thes heart of downtown, this black owned restaurant channels the chic eats and industrial style of NYC with the laid-back vibes you will ONLY find in the South! Definitely check 55th and Park out if you haven’t already.
- Tipsy Tuesdays -$2 Tacos and $2 wells $2 parking
- Wed- Fri- 4:55pm-6:55pm: Weekday Recess- $5.55 Tapas & Cocktails
- Bubbles & Brunch- $15 Bottomless Mimosas
- Hangover Brunch- Every 3rd Saturday
Harold’s Chicken and Ice Bar has become a staple of Atlanta. You practically either just got to Atlanta yesterday or you’ve been living under a rock if you haven’t heard about this gem. With two locations, one in the heart of Edgewood and the other on the south side of Atlanta, one things for sure, they’ve got chicken and Happy Hour on lock! Every hour is TRULY Happy Hour here with $5 Happy Hour drinks all day errrday!
- Monday-Friday- 11am-3pm- $1 off Dinners
- $5 happy hour drinks all day every day!
- $10 specialty drinks